Monday, March 27, 2017

Baked Gnocchi & Meatballs in Marinara

I saw this recipe over at Lazy Mom's Cooking Blog that was Gnocchi, Marinara and cheese. I knew that I could make it vegan and a one pot dish by adding Gardein Meatballs, Daiya mozz shreds and fresh chopped spinach. Oh my gosh, I've made it twice already, it's that good.
  • 1 package whole wheat potato gnocchi
  • 1 jar pasta sauce or marinara
  • 1 package Daiya mozzarella shreds
  • 1 package Gardein Meatless Meatballs
  • 2 cups fresh baby spinach, rough chopped

Preheat oven to 350. Cook gnocchi according to package directions. While cooking add all other ingredients to a large bowl.

Toss gnocchi into bowl when they are done. Toss everything well and pour into a casserole dish. I was able to use a 9x9 but it was very full. You may opt for a 9x13.

My guy's couldn't wait for me to get a pic before they dove into it.

Enjoy, we served with homemade garlic bread.
Enjoy!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment