Saturday, September 28, 2013

Artichoke Spinach Cups

My daughter got married a few weeks ago. Our local nail salon closed early so we could have a private event. All of the women in the wedding went for mani/pedi's. I took appetizers for us all and Mimosa's to drink. My son, came to keep our glasses and plates full. It was such a fun night. I made fruit skewers and antipasto kabobs along with these awesome Artichoke Spinach cups.
  • 2 packages mini phyllo cups (found in the freezer section)
  •  12 ounce jar of marinated artichoke hearts, drained
  •  1/2 cup of parmesan
  •  1/3 cup veganaise 
  •  1/3 cup Toffuti cream cheese
  •  1/3 cup chopped frozen spinach, thawed 
  • 1 clove garlic
  •  1/4 teaspoon salt

Preheat oven to 350F. Put everything except the phyllo cups in a food processor.

Pulse until creamy - you'll have to scrape the bowl down a couple of times.

Fill the phyllo cups with the mixture and bake for 8 minutes.

If you have any leftover filling you could put it in mushrooms for a fast, stuffed mushroom. Enjoy!!!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to your daughter!
    These look so delicious, and I'm a lover of spinach. Thank you for sharing the recipe. :)

    vegcourtesy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I hope you like them, let me know if you make them. I've already had a request to bring to work at our next luncheon. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete