Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Jalapeno Cream Cheese Spirals

I love me some heat, and snacks and the two together. This is so easy and yummy, I forgot to take pics after I rolled these up. I promise to add to the photos when I remake these. You really have to try this it's too easy.
This is the roll, remember more pics next time I make these

  • 1 container Toffuti Cream cheese (only use 8 ounces), softened
  • 1 can (4 ounces) chopped jalapenos (or use the ones you made)
  • 1 tablespoons sugar 
  • 1 tube Crescent Rolls


Preheat oven to 375. Combine cream cheese, jalapenos and sugar into a bowl and mix well.

Open tube of crescent rolls and pinch together the seams so you have one large rectangle.

Spread the cream cheese mixture evenly over the crescent roll.

Roll from the long end, so that  you have a long tube.

Now stick in the freezer for a bit to become very firm or you'll never get these sliced thinly. I put mine in for about an hour. I cut the long roll in half (the original middle seam)--- now cut that half in half and that half in half and that half in half. You get the idea, each original half should give you 16 slices for a total of 32 from the long roll. Bake these int he oven for about 13 minutes.
Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment