Saturday, September 18, 2010

Chicken and Broccoli Stir-Fry

My intention was to make a Chicken Lo Mein, but when I started pulling out the ingredients I found that my bell pepper was way past it's prime. While in the frig I spotted some broccoli flowerettes and a bottle of stir-fry sauce. So this is what I came up with.
  • 8 ounces Dreamfields spaghetti noodles
  • 1/2 cup Kraft Asian Toasted Sesame Dressing, divided
  • 1 package Morning Star Chik'n Strips
  • 2 tablespoons minced garlic
  • 1 head broccoli flowerettes
  • 1/2 large sweet onion, sliced
  • 1/4 cup Szechuan-Spicy Stir-Fry Sauce

Cook pasta according to the package directions.

While the pasta cooks, heat 1/4 cup Sesame Dressing  in a large skillet. Add broccoli and onion and cook about 5 minutes. Add chicken strips and garlic, cook until chicken is done and broccoli is as tender as you like it.  Add the remaining Sesame Dressing and the Stir-Fry Sauce. Heat through.

Serve chicken and broccoli stir-fry over drained pasta.

0 comments:

Post a Comment